Timberland PRO Drivetrain Safety Toe EH Black
- The Timberland PRO® Drivetrain Safety Toe EH work shoe promotes a low-profile style that will keep you protected
- and supported all workday long.
- Style number: A1RVH001 (Black).
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper.
- Work sneaker with composite safety toe with CarbonShield™ technology.
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction.
- Mutilation Free design reduces the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Metal Free construction is built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment that reduces odor.
- Anti-fatigue footbed is durable and resilient
- with a dynamic arch and an open-cell polyurethane cover for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance.
- Conductive rubber and PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is slip
- oil and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
- non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11
- ASTM F2413-11
- and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard (EH) standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8
- width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
economical Timberland,Women Shoes
cheapo Timberland,Women Shoes
low-priced Timberland,Women Shoes economical
low-priced Timberland,Women Shoes cheapo
economical Timberland,Women Shoes low-priced